To augment Matt's comment, the v6.0 T1-only stream is more accurate and sensitive to than 5.3 according to our tests (both cortically and subcortically). I think Matt has found some examples where the T1+T2 stream has some inaccurate placement. Matt, weren't you going to send me examples?

doug

On 3/13/17 5:09 PM, Matt Glasser wrote:
Not yet. We are hoping FreeSurfer 6.1 will work nicely with the HCP Pipelines. For now version 6.0 has some regressions as far as surface placement goes and there are also some adaptations we need to make to the pipelines.

Peace,

Matt.

From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> on behalf of CAGNA Bastien <bastien.ca...@univ-amu.fr <mailto:bastien.ca...@univ-amu.fr>> Reply-To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Date: Monday, March 13, 2017 at 7:21 AM
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> Subject: [Freesurfer] Can we use fressurfer 6 with the Human connectome project's pipeline ?

Dear freesurfer experts,

I'm wondering if it's possible to run the human connetome project's minimal processing pipeline using freesurfer 6 ?

Does it require some update of the pipeline or is there anybody that have already enjoyed the new freesurfer version with this pipeline ?

Thank you for your attention and your help,

Bastien Cagna

_______________________________________________ Freesurfer mailing list Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/freesurfer The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.