No idea. Can you upload the subject so I can take a closer look?

https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2

On 5/26/17 9:35 AM, Devin Sodums wrote:

Hello FreeSurfer developers,

I’m attempting to run recon-all on a T1 image and keep getting the same error message:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The recon-all seems to crash when running mris_volmask. I’m not sure what the problem is, as I have ran recon-all successfully on over 50 similar T1 files. I have searched for this error on the list serv and see that it can happen due to low memory. I have tried running the recon-all alone, without any other ones, and still have had the same issue. Is there any other possible fix I could look into?

I have attached the recon-all.log file, and here is my operating system info from the VirtualBox Ubuntu system I am using:

Linux xubuntu-VirtualBox 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 10 20:41:14 UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0

Thank you,

Devin Sodums