Sure thing, I'll send it in a few.
Thanks,
Devin

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas Greve
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 9:49 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Segmentation fault (core dumped) error

No idea. Can you upload the subject so I can take a closer look?
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
On 5/26/17 9:35 AM, Devin Sodums wrote:
Hello FreeSurfer developers,

I'm attempting to run recon-all on a T1 image and keep getting the same error
message:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The recon-all seems to crash when running mris_volmask.  I'm not sure what the
problem is, as I have ran recon-all successfully on over 50 similar T1 files.
I have searched for this error on the list serv and see that it can happen due
to low memory.  I have tried running the recon-all alone, without any other
ones, and still have had the same issue.  Is there any other possible fix I
could look into?

I have attached the recon-all.log file, and here is my operating system info
from the VirtualBox Ubuntu system I am using:

Linux xubuntu-VirtualBox 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 10 20:41:14
UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0

Thank you,
Devin Sodums