Hi, I'm trying to register to the surface a *t*-test map created with afni
(3dttest++) but I got this error message:

mri_vol2surf --mov movierestTest.nii.gz --regheader fsaverage --surf-fwhm 3
--hemi lh --o movierestTest_lh.nii.gz

srcvol = movierestTest.nii.gz
srcreg unspecified
srcregold = 0
srcwarp unspecified
surf = white
hemi = lh
reshape = 0
interp = nearest
float2int = round
GetProjMax = 0
INFO: float2int code = 0
niiRead(): 5 dimensions in
/media/francesca/DATA/Shared/fmri-experiments/fc_categories/searchlight/tesrest/movierestTest.nii.gz;
unsupported
Invalid argument
ERROR: could not read movierestTest.nii.gz as type 24

Thanks
Francesca

--
Francesca Strappini, Ph.D.