From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Ledesma, Jason
<jason.lede...@labiomed.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:39:30 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Freesurfer Preliminary Questions

Bruce,

It appears that the directory does not exist. See the following:

fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ ls C:\tutorial data
ls: cannot access C:tutorial: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access data: No such file or directory

fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ ls tutorial data
ls: cannot access tutorial: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access data: No such file or directory

Here is what happens when doing a general ls command:

fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ ls
buckner_data-tutorial_subs  error.log  Pictures  surfer.log     Videos
Desktop                     export     Public    tar
Documents                   matlab     setenv    Templates
Downloads                   Music      source    tutorial_data
fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ ^C
fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ ^C
fsuser@xubuntu-VirtualBox:~$

Sincerely,