Hi Arkadiy,

If you send the buildstamps for your two freesurfer distributions, I can see
what the respective versions are. You can print the buildstamp by running the
command “bugr” in a sourced fs environment

best
Andrew

On Sep 19, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Maksimovskiy, Arkadiy
<amaksimovs...@mclean.harvard.edu<mailto:amaksimovs...@mclean.harvard.edu>>
wrote:

Dear Freesurfer Experts,

My apologies if I missed this information elsewhere on the website, but could
not find any info. about it.

There appear to be two Freeview versions, both from 2017 (released one day
apart), for which the screenshots are attached. I was wondering if you could
let me know what the difference is between the two. I do use one of them on the
cluster and one locally- might that account for the difference in versions? If
there are other processing differences that I should be aware of, please let me
know.

Thank you for all of your help and information.

- Arkadiy
<image001.png>