to extract the timecourses for other ROIs not in the default parcellations/
segmentations. For example, with reference to the lookup table
FreeSurferColorLUT.txt, how do I access the timecourse of:

#9 Left-Thalamus 0 118 14 0

Thank you for any insight. Is there some folder I could look in or specific
subject files that might help?

Thank you again!
Jessica

p.s. for more examples of timecourses I have/ don't have access to already:

In the default segmentation, I know how to extract these:
- 1007    ctx-lh-fusiform

In the labels folder of each subject, I know how to extract these:
- 400 V1

Unsure how to extract these because they're not found in each of my
subjects:
- 406 BA6

--
Harvard College Class of 2020