Hi Bruce,

The aseg.mgz may be precisely what I was looking for. Good to know.

Other regions of interest include the following for our project:

17  Left-Hippocampus                        220 216 20  0
53  Right-Hippocampus                       220 216 20  0
415 AIPS_AIP_l                              1   225 176 0
416 AIPS_AIP_r                              1   225 176 0
417 AIPS_VIP_l                              200 2   100 0
418 AIPS_VIP_r                              200 2   100 0
419 IPL_PFcm_l                              5   200 90  0
420 IPL_PFcm_r                              5   200 90  0
421 IPL_PF_l                                100 5   200 0
422 IPL_PFm_l                               25  255 100 0
423 IPL_PFm_r                               25  255 100 0
424 IPL_PFop_l                              230 7   100 0
425 IPL_PFop_r                              230 7   100 0
426 IPL_PF_r                                100 5   200 0
427 IPL_PFt_l                               150 10  200 0
428 IPL_PFt_r                               150 10  200 0
429 IPL_PGa_l                               175 10  176 0
430 IPL_PGa_r                               175 10  176 0
431 IPL_PGp_l                               10  100 255 0
432 IPL_PGp_r                               10  100 255 0
433 Visual_V3d_l                            150 45  70  0
434 Visual_V3d_r                            150 45  70  0
435 Visual_V4_l                             45  200 15  0
436 Visual_V4_r                             45  200 15  0
437 Visual_V5_b                             227 45  100 0
438 Visual_VP_l                             227 45  100 0
439 Visual_VP_r                             227 45  100 0

>From my understanding, these regions aren't in any default segmentation, so
it would be a luxury to have them but I understand if this is impossible:

8001  Thalamus-Anterior                                 74  130 181 0
8002  Thalamus-Ventral-anterior                         242 241 240 0
8003  Thalamus-Lateral-dorsal                           206 65  78  0
8004  Thalamus-Lateral-posterior                        120 21  133 0
8005  Thalamus-Ventral-lateral                          195 61  246 0
8006  Thalamus-Ventral-posterior-medial                 3   147 6   0
8007  Thalamus-Ventral-posterior-lateral                220 251 163 0
8008  Thalamus-intralaminar                             232 146 33  0
8009  Thalamus-centromedian                             4   114 14  0
8010  Thalamus-mediodorsal                              121 184 220 0
8011  Thalamus-medial                                   235 11  175 0
8012  Thalamus-pulvinar                                 12  46  250 0
8013  Thalamus-lateral-geniculate                       203 182 143 0
8014  Thalamus-medial-geniculate                        42  204 167 0

Thank you Bruce!

Best,
Jessica