Hi,

I am confused by the instructions for the ftp. Once I am logged into the
ftp and have navigated to the transfer/incoming directory, how am I
supposed to find / access the file that I would ike to send through? Does
terminal still recognize my working directory before I logged into the ftp?

Thanks!
Michelle