Hi,

I am just following up on my prior posts regarding skull strip issues and
whether using freesurfer 6.0 would improve over freesurfer 5.3 .
I sent the data over the ftp and would greatly appreciate it if you could
take a look to see if there is a way to improve the skull strip since we
have this issue with 100+ scans and my attempts to use gcut, and other
skullstrip programs, has not worked.

Thank you,
Michelle