External Email - Use Caution

Douglas,

Sorry for bother you again. Our group want to study a cohort children’s brain
using Freesurfer. We prefer to register our subjects to a custom children
template. The template basically is an average of all the subjects we are going
to study. It is constructed by ANTs. The format is nii.gz. My questions is
where I should mention this registration template in the command Recon-all?  or
how to get the cortical thickness, surface area and volume for various cortical
regions for all subjects and perform the GLM analyses?

In Freesurfer, there is a command of making own template for registration. If I
generate my template from there, how can I run recon-all for the next to make
sure my subjects all register to this template? and how to get the cortical
thickness, surface area and volume for various cortical regions for all
subjects and perform the GLM analyses?

I really need your help for this. Thanks for your time.

Best,
Ting