External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for answering.
I would like to use FreeSurfer statistics but I do not have experience with
this software and I would highly appreciate you could help me with this
part. How to set up the statistic I want that is an ANOVA with 3 different
groups two see if there are differences between them, and if there is
statistical significance, then how to manage to see where is the main
effect.
Best regards,
Rosalia

--