External Email - Use Caution

I'm a Philips user as well. Creating a hierarchical directory tree is
sufficient enough, but for one thing. Nifti files do not carry the
information normally stored in DICOM header, and FS-Fast requires the f.nii
to have embeded info about the repetition time. So you have to manually use
mri_convert on each file to update the TR. Apart from that - the fMRI
pipline works fine (at least on Achieva TX data).

Best regards,
Patrycja