External Email - Use Caution

Hi Eugenio,
Thank you for your reply. The solution to blend the two segmentation will
work for me.
If you could share the Matlab code that would be great.

Also one other related question i have is related to edits and
brainstem-structures.

   1. The first time i run recon-all, i use: "recon-all -all -s bert
   -brainstem-structures.
   2. Then suppose, I add control points or edit brain-mask; i re-run
   recon-all with:
   3. recon-all -s bert -autorecon2-cp -autorecon3
      1. when i do this i think i should also add the brainstem-structures
      flag again. thus my command will be:
   4. recon-all -s bert -autorecon2-cp -autorecon3 -brainstem-structures.

Does step-4 look correct to you ?
Thanks
Mehul