no idea how to help with the vol2vol problem without a command line and more description of the problem

On 7/24/18 6:52 AM, Yagmur Ozdemir 19 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

By copying the matrix that comes up in the terminal, then readjusting it, if needed, in a different .dat file, I can fix the issue. But I would still appreciate any suggestions on how to use mri_vol2vol with a binarized mask, or what might be causing the system to fill the whole volume.

Best
Idil
*From:* freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu [freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Yagmur Ozdemir 19 [yozdemi...@amherst.edu]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:23 PM
*To:* Freesurfer support list ‎[freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]‎
*Subject:* [Freesurfer] tkregister2 scripting- help with saving reg.dat

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello freesurfer experts,

I am editing the registration matrix between two volumes (fsaverage's T1 to fit MNI152 from fsl) using tkregister2, and I cannot save the registration because I do not have permission to change the .dat file I originally opened with tkregister2. I cannot change the permissions. I do not want to lose all the editing I have done so far, so would really appreciate if someone could give me advice on how to save the registration as a seperate file either in GUI or from terminal.

FYI, I know ideally I shouldn't need to edit the registration but for some reason I had weird flipping issues when using mri_vol2vol and mni152.register.dat with --inv option. Also the system for some reason does not recognize a binary volume with the --interp nearest option, so fills in the whole volume. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Best
Idil