Hi Valeria,

that is a local install (a frozen version of 5.3 or some modified
version from 2013).

Can you source the system wide install of 5.3 and test that.
source /space/freesurfer/nmr-stable53-env

If that fails, try 6.0
source /space/freesurfer/nmr-stable60-env

Also make sure all directories exist, are filled with data and are
readable. You can also check the base-tps file in the base and see if
all time points are listed there correctly.

As a last resort, you can try to re-run the base from scratch and then
the long again from scratch. If all that fails, it could be a bug in
recon-all (maybe it get's confused with all the _ in the name, but that
is unlikely. I also remember we had difficulties with really long names
in 5.3 but then it should work with 6.0.

Best, Martin