External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,
I have a question, does the number of input subjects matter in using
"mris_ca_train" or not? i mean does it affect the results?(maybe the more
subjects, the better result) and if yes, what is an approximate number?
and the second question is that if there is a way so i can check my .gcs
file? for example for reading annotation files u had an m file named
"read_annotation.m".it did help me alot. Generally how can i check my .gcs
file and evaluate its quality? just by applying it on a subject by
"mris_ca_label"  ?
i really appreciate you if you can help me,
Kind regards,
Maedeh,