From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Iglesias Gonzalez,
Eugenio <e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk>
Sent: 16 November 2018 15:45:27
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] loading and rendering the Amygdala nuclei only in
Freeview

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Erik,

If you render labels >7000, you shouldn’t see a rendering of the subfields –
but they will indeed remain visible in the orthogonal views. If you want to get
rid of them, you can use mri_threshold:

mri_threshold
lh.hippoAmygLabels-T1-HippoAMYT1andT2FLAIR.v20.FS60.FSvoxelSpace.mgz    6999
onlyAmyg.mgz

Cheers,

/Eugenio

--

Juan Eugenio Iglesias

ERC Senior Research Fellow

Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC)

University College London, and

Research Affiliate

Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

http://www.jeiglesias.com

From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Erik O'Hanlon
<erikohan...@rcsi.ie>

Erik O'Hanlon
Postdoctoral researcher

[cid:rcsi-crest-signature_f581c185-1d03-45c8-a786-23d8ece3d391.png]

RCSI Psychiatry
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Beaumont Road, Beaumont D9 Ireland
T: 8093740
E: erikohan...@rcsi.ie W: www.rcsi.com<http://www.rcsi.com/>

Transforming Healthcare Education, Research and Service: RCSI Strategic Plan
2018-2022<http://www.rcsi.ie/strategy2018>

[cid:AS_BRONZE_IIDD_65c26b0a-ea45-42c8-956e-5d84e884e4e6.png]