External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts:

In notice "mris_sample_parc" samples a volumetric parcellation onto a
surface, I am trying to find a program that samples "annot" files to
volumetric parcellations. I need to know the connection between labels
in [lh.aparc.annot, rh.aparc.annot] and labels in [aparc+aseg.mgz].

I am expecting a program with two inputs [lh.aparc.annot,
rh.aparc.annot] and output [aparc+aseg.mgz]

** Basically I have fibers from tracking algorithms and I am
reconstructing connectivity matrices on the surface parcellation,
that's why I need the subcortical segmentation file aparc+aseg.mgz.

Yerong