External Email - Use Caution

The picture style you want looks very similar (though not identical) to the
ones produces by SurfStat:

    http://www.math.mcgill.ca/keith/surfstat/

Scroll down on the page to see some example figures produced with it. SurfStat
is a matlab toolbox, and it's quite easy to plot arbitrary data to brain
surfaces with it. See the examples on the website. One can load freesurfer data
and surfaces in Matlab, so it should be no problem to do what you want.

If you prefer python over matlab, you could use pysurfer from
https://pysurfer.github.io/ instead, but getting the style you want with it
requires a bit more custom code I guess.

Tim

> On June 18, 2019 at 2:57 AM Abby tang <abbytang0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Hello FreeSurfer Developers,
>
> I'm attempting to get some pictures about my results , so QDEC was
> used. However I can't adjust those pictures which QDEC produced, such
> as picture1. When I read other's paper, they provided different
> pictures just like picture2.
> I want to compare the relationship between age and thickness, which is
> controlled the effect about sex,education and eTIV. I want to get more
> beautiful pictures, but the ability of QDEC is limited. I have tried
> freeview, but I don't know what file should be loaded in freeview.
> After qdec processing, what file format should be selected to load
> freeview? Or if there are other method to  use freeview direct to
> regressive age and thickness?  Could you give me some advices?
> Thank you! Hope your reply.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best regards
>
> Abby

Dr. Tim Schäfer
Postdoc Computational Neuroimaging
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
University Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany