External Email - Use Caution

Hello Sebastian,
Please download the zip archive from the following link,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w0vZyWTY0HrbcDiP1jWsmGl_GMUSh7tR/view?usp=sharing
Then expand and read the README.patch file and follow the instructions.
When you are done, you should be able to launch freeview by double clicking on
the icon of the application bundle in the Finder.

- R.

On Jul 24, 2019, at 05:51, Cassel, Sebastian /DZNE
<sebastian.cas...@dzne.de> wrote:Dear all, based on this
thread: https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2017-April/051591.html Is
 there any update for this?I have a MacBookPro with MacOs Mojave (10.14.3) and
I'm facing the same issue with FreeSurfer 6.0.0 stable. Start FreeView via
launch pad is failing during loading a volume, starting it via terminal works
perfectly
fine. BestSebastian         External
 Email - Use
 mailing