External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your prompt answer - the command worked. This is the atlas
mentioned: http://atlas.brainnetome.org/brainnetome.html
What is approximately the smallest possible segment when using PVC?
Also, does the exclusion of extracerebral structures harm? I used that flag
because it complained:

gtmseg --s XYZ --o BN.gtmseg.mgz --ctx-annot BN_Atlas.annot --ctab
'/media/XYZ/BN_Atlas_freesurfer/BN_Atlas_246_LUT.txt'
ERROR: /media/subjects/XYZ/mri/apas+head.mgz exists. This is ok
but you must indicate whether to use what is there (--no-xcerseg)
or create a new one and overwrite what is there (--xcerseg)
or specify your own headseg (--head)

and did not want to override my apas+head.mgz

Thanks,
Boris