External Email - Use Caution

Thank you! I have a gca for subcortical  and two gcs (lh/rh) for cortical
structures.
I created an annot (rh/lh) and a mgz using mris_ca_label and mri_ca_label
for parcellation/segmentation stats.

For the PET analysis I have the following problem:

If I use this command: gtmseg --s test --o test.mgz --ctab
/xyz/BN_Atlas_246_LUT.txt --head BN_Atlas_subcotex.mgz --ctx-annot
BN_Atlas.annot --ctab '/xyz/BN_Atlas_246_LUT.txt'

It gives me the right regions for subcortical structures but it looks like
it uses the standard FS parcellation with my labels for the cortical
parcellations (only 93 cortical regions instead of 210).

If I use gtmseg --s 0059test --o onlyhead.gtmseg_test.mgz --ctx-annot
BN_Atlas.annot --ctab '/xyz/BN_Atlas_246_LUT.txt' --no-xcerseg I get all my
210 cortical parcellations but the standard FS subcortical segmentations.

How can I use both in one gtmseg so that I can proceed with it doing my PET
analysis in PETSurfer? It is not totally clear for me what to merge using
xcerebralseg.

Thanks a lot!