From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.
[dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:55 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] WM surface including too much gray matter

Hi Brian, I'm looking at your data. For the most part, it looks like the
surface placement is accurate. I do find a few places where the white
surface "leaks" into the cortex like in the attached picture just to the
left of the cursor. Is this the type of thing  you are worried about? If
not, please send a pic of your concern.
doug