External Email - Use Caution

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your reply!
1) I want the the deformation field is the displacement  from the template
image to the linearly-aligned image defined.
2) I just use the recon-all to generate the file.
3) What I want is to first linearly register to template to obtain a
linearly registered image, and then perform nonlinear registration to
obtain the deformation field  from the origin image  to the template.

I don't know which image is linearly registered in freesurfer, which one is
after nonlinear registration, and the deformation field file is
128*128*128*3, I can't think of it as displacement I want .

Best,
ping

Tim Schäfer <ts...@rcmd.org> 于2019年8月28日周三 下午4:30写道: