External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfers!

I would like to confirm something before I proceed with my analyses. I think I
am just confused again.

I am doing resting state analysis using fsfast. I am trying to use a label
defined in the fsaverage space as a seed using the fcseed-config & fcseed-sess
commands. Now these commands say that the label should be in fuctional space,
which I gather is the space of the f.nii.

So in order to move the label into functional space I say:

mri_label2vol --subject fsaverage --label lh.mylabel.in-fsaverage.label --o
lh.mylabel.individualized.in-functional.mgz --proj frac 0 1 0.01  --hemi lh
--temp ${projectdir}/${sessionj}/rest/001/f.nii --fill-ribbon --reg
${projectdir}/${session}/rest/register.dof6.lta

To my surprise, the voxel size here corresponds to the anatomical (orig.mgz)
but not the functional space (f.nii). To test this further I did:

mri_label2vol --subject fsaverage --label lh.mylabel.in-fsaverage.label --o
lh.mylabel.individualized.in-functional.mgz --proj frac 0 1 0.01  --hemi lh
--temp $SUBJECTS_DIR/$/${sessionj}/mri/orig.mgz --fill-ribbon --reg
${projectdir}/${session}/rest/register.dof6.lta

And I get exactly the same ROI in the volume.

So just to confirm, is this what I want for the fcseed -commands?

Thank you so much again!

Lauri Tuominen