Hi Sara

we will need to know the actual commands and the screen output from them that you ran

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019, Sims, Sara A (Campus) wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Freesurfers,

I am trying to use mri_mask using surface overlays. I made a label into a
volume and then into a surface with 1s inside the label and 0s outside the
label. I want to make a connectivity map surface overlay with values only
within my label overlay. However when I run it, it creates a surface overlay
with only zeros. There is definitely values within the label surface overlay
(I triple checked).

Code I used:

Mri_mask original_surface_overlay label_mask new_masked_output

It doesn’t output any errors.

Here is what it looks like in freeview:

Original surface overlay (label is outlined in green)

[IMAGE]

The label made into a surface overlay (same  as the one shown in green
above):

[IMAGE]

But this is the output: all zeros even though there was data within the
mask.

[IMAGE]

Help!

Sara A. Sims