External Email - Use Caution

Oops sorry for the mistakenly reply. I will pay more attention in the
future.

Bert is the folder with the anatomical data. I tried the following steps
with the 4D volume but failed. Then I checked the registration result after
bbregister and found that the volume was not registered. After that I tried
another 4D volume to do the steps and successfully got the sampled
intensity onto the surface.

The difference between the new 4D volume I used and the previous one is
that there are two transformation matrices between them. The 4D dataset
that I previously used but failed is the volume already registered to its
anatomical volume(by using others tools). The new 4D volume that I tried
and succeed is the volume not registered.

I have no idea why the 4D volume after the transformation would cause a
failed result. Could you please let me know that?

Many thanks.

Best,
An

Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu> 于2019年11月13日周三 下午12:20写道: