External Email - Use Caution

Thank you, Doug! Yes, there is an option to load a fsgd file in Freeview,
but when you try to use this option Freeview closes wirh error. I tried to
use the y.fsgd generated by Qdec process. This file works great when you
use it in TkSurfer, but not in Freeview. I just need to get the thickness
measure from my subjects at a particular vertex: vtmax. I can use
mri-segstats to get average thickness from clusters, but not the thickness
from each subject at vtmax. And I know if the input boxes were working I
could get the scatter plot from vtmax, so I guess there is a function
inside both Qdec and TkSurfer to return this information.