Which version of FS are you using? I don't have this problem in v6 or dev. What
OS are you using?

On 1/17/2020 9:09 AM, Marcos Martins da Silva wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Thank you, Doug! Yes, there is an option to load a fsgd file in Freeview, but
when you try to use this option Freeview closes wirh error. I tried to use the
y.fsgd generated by Qdec process. This file works great when you use it in
TkSurfer, but not in Freeview. I just need to get the thickness measure from my
subjects at a particular vertex: vtmax. I can use mri-segstats to get average
thickness from clusters, but not the thickness from each subject at vtmax. And
I know if the input boxes were working I could get the scatter plot from vtmax,
so I guess there is a function inside both Qdec and TkSurfer to return this
information.

Em qui, 16 de jan de 2020 20:36, Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.