External Email - Use Caution

Thanks Douglas.

I checked the mri_gtmpvc --help command  but the arguments for symmetric
Geometric Transfer Matrix and two-component model (Meltzer)
are missing. See the output below:

USAGE: mri_gtmpvc

   --i   inputvol : source data to PVC
         --frame F : only process 0-based frame F from inputvol
   --psf psfmm : scanner PSF FWHM in mm
   --seg segfile : anatomical segmentation to define regions for GTM
   --reg reg.lta : LTA registration file that maps anatomical to PET
   --regheader : assume input and seg share scanner space
   --o   outdir    : output directory

   --mask volfile : ignore areas outside of the mask (in input vol space)
   --auto-mask FWHM thresh : automatically compute mask
   --no-reduce-fov : do not reduce FoV to encompass automask
   --C contrast.mtx : univariate contrast to test (ascii text file)

   --default-seg-merge : default schema for merging ROIs
   --merge-hypos : merge left and right hypointensites into to ROI
   --merge-cblum-wm-gyri : cerebellum WM gyri back into cerebellum WM
   --tt-reduce : reduce segmentation to that of a tissue type
   --replace Id1 Id2 : replace seg Id1 with seg Id2
   --replace-file : file with a list of Ids to replace
   --reg-identity : assume that input is in anatomical space
   --rescale Id1 <Id2...>  : specify reference region(s) used to rescale
(default is pons)
   --no-rescale   : do not global rescale such that mean of reference
region is scaleref
   --scale-refval refval : scale such that mean in reference region is
refval

   --no-tfe : do not correction for tissue fraction effect (with --psf 0
turns off PVC entirely)
   --rbv             : perform RBV PVC
   --rbv-res voxsize : set RBV voxel resolution (good for when standard res
takes too much memory)
   --mg gmthresh RefId1 RefId2 ...: perform Mueller-Gaertner PVC, gmthresh
is min gm pvf bet 0 and 1
   --mg-ref-cerebral-wm : set MG RefIds to 2 and 41
   --mg-ref-lobes-wm : set MG RefIds to those for lobes when using wm subseg
   --mgx gmxthresh : GLM-based Mueller-Gaertner PVC, gmxthresh is min gm
pvf bet 0 and 1
   --km-ref RefId1 RefId2 ... : compute reference TAC for KM as mean of
given RefIds
   --km-hb  RefId1 RefId2 ... : compute HiBinding TAC for KM as mean of
given RefIds
   --ss bpc scale dcf : steady-state analysis spec blood plasma
concentration, unit scale
     and decay correction factor. You must also spec --km-ref. Turns off
rescaling

   --X : save X matrix in matlab4 format as X.mat (it will be big)
   --y : save y matrix in matlab4 format as y.mat
   --beta : save beta matrix in matlab4 format as beta.mat
   --X0 : save X0 matrix in matlab4 format as X0.mat (it will be big)
   --save-input : saves rescaled input as input.rescaled.nii.gz
   --save-eres : saves residual error
   --save-yhat : saves yhat
   --save-yhat-with-noise seed nreps : saves yhat with noise, seed < 0 for
TOD
   --save-yhat-full-fov : saves yhat in full FoV (if FoV was reduced)
   --save-yhat0 : saves yhat prior to smoothing

   --synth gtmbeta C R S MBs seed nreps : synthesize volume with gtmbeta as
input
       spec all other inputs the same; CRS are PSF for col, row, slice, MBs
motion blur slope
       seed=0 for no noise, -1 for TOD seed. Turns on VFC for synth
       but returns it to its specified value for analysis
   --synth-only : exit after doing synthesis (implies --synth-save)
   --synth-save : with --synth saves synthesized volume to
outdir/synth.nii.gz

   --threads N : use N threads (with Open MP)
   --max-threads : use the maximum allowable number of threads for this
computer
   --max-threads-minus-1 : use one less than the maximum allowable number
of threads for this computer
   --sd SUBJECTS_DIR
   --vg-thresh thrshold : threshold for  'ERROR: LTAconcat(): LTAs 0 and 1
do not match'
   --gdiag diagno : set diagnostic level
   --debug     turn on debugging
   --checkopts don't run anything, just check options and exit
   --help      print out information on how to use this program
   --version   print out version and exit

Thanks,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 6:03 PM Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <
dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Run it with --help. Also look at the PETsurfer wiki page for typical usage
>
> On 1/27/2020 3:54 PM, Kate Marvel wrote:
>
>         External Email - Use Caution
> Hi Freesurfer community,
>
> I would like to know the arguments to use for symmetric Geometric Transfer
> Matrix and two-compartment model (Meltzer Method) in the petsurfer
> command "mri_gtmpvc".
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> kate