Hi Gabriel,

that is a huge defect and generally means something major has gone wrong. Look at the lh or rh.orig.nofix and the corresponding ?h.inflated.nofix over the wm.mgz file to see what is wrong (usually something like a big chunk of skull is left over and connected to the surface, sometimes through orbital fat in the eye sockets)

If you can't sort it out let us know and we will help