Do you mean all the voxels separately? I don't think I have anything,
but you can do it in matlab with something like
seg = MRIread('seg.nii.gz');
indices= find(seg.vol == IndexOfYourROI);
f = MRIread('f.nii.gz');
fmat = fast_vol2mat(f);
froi = fmat(:,indices);

this assumes taht f.nii.gz and seg.nii.gz are in vox-for-vox registration