Hi Doug

Thank you very much for your reply.
I am doing these analysis in each subject’s self space, and my ROI is a
handmade cortical label in ascci format.
In this case, would the indices be the vertex Id in the label file?
also, instead of  f=MRIread('f.nii.gz’); can I use “sig.nii.gz” to get the
threshold of each voxel (sig.nii.gz is the result of selxavg for a specific
contrast)?

Thanks
Mona