Hi Freesurfer experts

I have extracted the time course of a task fMRI data in a specific contrast and
within a specific ROI, in 7 subjects.
Consider my specific ROI has 1200 voxels and I extracted the time course for a
duration of 5 TRs. After extracting the timecourse, I have a matrix of 1200x5
for each subject.
To calculate the average timecourse, I concatenated the matrices for the 7
subjects and made one matrix of 8400x5. Then I averaged across columns which
gives me one mean per column. I also calculated the standard error for each
column.
My question is if this voxel wise way of averaging and calculating the standard
error is statistically correct or not.
I deeply appreciate any comments on this.

Thanks a lot
Mona