External Email - Use Caution
Thanks for the reply Doug.

I'm looking for the same number of verts as the *subject* - maybe it's as simple as I should be registering the subjects *to* the FS average subject?  But the problem is that I want the points in subject space, not average space.

So if I have five subjects - I would like the same number of points for each one, which I thought I would get by registering the average to each of them...