External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,
I have some problem in uploading my subj.tar.gz using ftp. I am using a MacOs
Catalina and, although I am able to connect to the FTP site and open the
incoming window (also in binary mode), commands are not working...

I am trying to overcome the problem.
Is there any other method to transfer the data set?
Thank you

Angela