External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,
I had the identical problem (failure at segmentation stage, as described below)
in 4 subjects of my dataset. I have no possibility to run analyses on a linux
machine…
Since all 4 subjects had no problem using Freesurfer 6, is it so wrong to use
freesurfer 6 only for these 4 subjects?
Or have you any other suggestions?

Thank you for any help

Angela