Someone just pointed out that I posted the wrong file. Here is the correct one. Copy it to the same folder

https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/freesurfer_read_surf.m

On 5/13/2020 11:01 PM, Douglas N. Greve wrote:

Download this file
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/find_corresponding_center_FSformat.m
and copy it into $FREESURFER_HOME/matlab
and rerun. Let me know if that fixes it.