External Email - Use Caution

Hi all,
I am using the new version of Freesurfer 7.1.0
And I am finding problems in running gyrification analysis.
I have Matlab 2016a (and 2019b) with the toolbox image processing

The error is after the command find_corresponding_center_FSformat

Matlab seems to start, but then the following message appears:

>> Warning: Input argument must be a string.
> In ver (line 41)
  In freesurfer_read_surf (line 70)
  In find_corresponding_center_FSformat (line 26)
Error using fprintf
Function is not defined for 'struct' inputs.

Error in freesurfer_read_surf (line 70)
fprintf('FREESURFER_READ_SURF [v %s]\n',ver(11:15));

Error in find_corresponding_center_FSformat (line 26)
[mesh_pial.vertices, mesh_pial.faces] = freesurfer_read_surf(pial);

ERROR: find_corresponding_center_FSformat did not complete successfully!

I tried with both the Matlab version, but the error is the same
Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much

Angela