From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Alina Rojas
<alinacol...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, July 20, 2020 at 4:32 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] HCP-MMP1 Parcellation to individual brain for stats

        External Email - Use Caution
Thank you, the ciftify was run successfully! But now I have questions to the
wb-command -cifti-parcellate:

wb_command -cifti-parcellate

      <cifti-in> - the cifti file to parcellate

      <cifti-label> - a cifti label file to use for the parcellation

      <direction> - which mapping to parcellate (integer, ROW, or COLUMN)

      <cifti-out> - output - output cifti file
I understand that  <cifti-in> should be
${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/MNINonLinear/fsaverage_LR32k/${Subject}.thickness.32k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii,
 but what should I use as label? The
Q1-Q6_RelatedParcellation210.L.CorticalAreas_dil_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
from https://balsa.wustl.edu/WN56? And the output from the -cifty-parcellate is
.pscalar.nii..how do I get from there to GIFTI?

And for the GIFTY to .annot I would do:

  mris_convert --annot lh.aparc.gii lh.white.gii lh.aparc.annot (Freesurfer
example)

Thank you,

Alina

Am 14.07.2020 um 16:17 schrieb Glasser, Matthew