External Email - Use Caution

Thx Doug. I'll give it a shot.

________________________________
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N. Greve
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 12:31:58 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] FS edits of subcortical parcels

* External Email - Caution *

Start with editing aseg.manedit.mgz; these changes will propagate into wm.mgz,
so only edit wm.mgz if it is wrong after the edits. Replace the voxels labels
with the correct ones. In V6 run

recon-all -s subject -autorecon2 -nogcareg  -nocanorm -nocareg -autorecon3

I would suggest doing a test on one subject to make sure that the edits get
propagated properly. This is not the kind of thing we do that often, so use
caution.