External Email - Use Caution

Hi there,

I obtained a seed region (left superior frontal)from anatomical data to process resting state fMRI data as follows: fcseed-sess -o lh.SFC.dat -segid 1028 -s session -fsd rest.
I wonder if what the seed region is the left superior frontal was correct.
Question1: Can I display the lh.SFC.dat as MR image (anatomical image) using Freeview?

I'd like to obtain ROI region as a seed region from anatomical data to process resting state fMRI data.
Question2: How do I make the seed region if I use 8-mm radius spheres centered on a MNI coordinate [x=20, y=20, z=20] as the seed region.

Thanks,
Gwang-Won