From: AmirHussein Abdolalizadeh <amirhussei...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 06:33
To: "Iglesias Gonzalez, Juan E." <jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: segmentHA on Human Connectome Project

        External Email - Use Caution
I applied the change you suggested. It took me a while to run both segmentHA_T1
and segmentHA_T2 on all my subjects (n = 145), to see whether I'll encounter
any kind of errors, which I didn't. Thanks a lot!

Bests,
Amir

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:35 PM Iglesias Gonzalez, Juan E.
<jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:jiglesiasgonza...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
wrote:
This is most likely a problema with wmparc.mgz which is still at 1mm.
Can you please try these commands from the mri directory of a subject and
rerunning? The first one renames wmparc to wmparc.1mm and the second upscales
it to the resolution of the other high resolution volumes using aseg.mgz as a
references (you could also use any other high res volume like norm.mgz, etc).
mv wmparc.mgz wmparc.1mm.mgz
mri_convert wmparc.1mm.mgz wmparc.mgz -rl aseg.mgz -odt float -rt nearest

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Senior research fellow
CMIC (UCL), MGH (HMS) and CSAIL (MIT)
http://www.jeiglesias.com