From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Douglas N. Greve"
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Friday, November 6, 2020 at 10:11 AM
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mris_anatomical_stats error: stating file

which version of FS are you using?
On 11/5/2020 11:29 AM, Chan, Shi Yu wrote:
Hi,

Yes, sorry! I copied the error message from terminal, but copied the command
from my script so I copied the error message for the wrong hemisphere. I
apologise for the confusion.

I've attached the terminal output (I've put ##### at the lines above the error
message) and the script I use in this email.

Thank you for all your help!

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu><mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>