Hi Carolin

Where did you upload the images?
Bruce

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Caroline Chwiesko
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 6:08 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] How to edit GM when WM is ok

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello Bruce,
I wrote a week ago to this mailing list to ask for advice about how to edit an
issue where an entire Gyrus will not be captured by the pial surface. I
uploaded some images to show what that looks like. I just wanted to send a
friendly reminder to make sure it won't be forgotten ;)
Thank you very much for any help!

Cheers
Carolin

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 4:54 PM Caroline Chwiesko