There are not results to visualize, there is just a table. There should be a sig table in the output folder

On 5/28/2021 9:37 AM, Aldinhas De Freitas Ferreira, Francisca wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

So so sorry to bother you again - hopefully the last time...

I have followed your suggestion and that has worked, having used this command

mri_glmfit \--table aseg_stats.txt \--fsgd newCH_deblank3.fsgd dods \--C groupdiff.mtx \--glmdir aseg.glmdir

I am now trying to visualise the results according to FSwiki, used this command

freeview -f /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects:annot=aparc.annot:annot_outline=1:overlay=/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/aseg.glmdir/groupdiff/F.mgh:overlay_threshold=20,50 -viewport 3d

I get the following error

ERROR: reading /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects
Read 0 bytes, expected 1
Read 0 bytes, expected 1
/freesurfer/subjects
MRISread failed

I wonder is this means there is something wrong with the GLM I created or if it is something wrong with my Freeview?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kind regards,
Francisca