Not easily. You can do something in matlab, eg,

aseg = MRIread('fsaverage/mri/aseg.mgz');
out = aseg;
out.vol = zeros(out.volsize);
ind = find(aseg.vol==17); % 17 = left hippo
out.vol(ind) = YourValueForLeftHippoFromTheGLMAnalysis;
% same thing for other ROIs
MRIwrite(out,'sig.aseg.mgz');
Then visualize on the fsaverage volume