External Email - Use Caution

Hi freesurfer user.

I have been working with some cortical thickness values of a control group to
test some changes related to cognitive training. However, I have been
hesitating about whether I have to normalize the cortical thickness values (as
happens with subcortical volumes and ICV) or not. I have read a little about it
and I understood that I could use the ICV or/and mean cortical thickness, but I
didn't find a specific criteria to do or not this normalization. Any clue,
recommendation, explanation or paper about this will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

*or reposting discussion of this question.

Gabriel R.