External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I am attempting to edit ROIs using Freeview, but when I save the label
files, none of my edits are being saved. I am using a Mac. When I tried
troubleshooting on a different computer (PC), I was able to save changes
using the same methods. Could this be an issue with the version of
Freesurfer (I'm using 6) or the computer I'm using? Is there another way to
work around this issue? I also had an issue where when I used Freeview
buttons to load an ROI, it wouldn't work unless I did it using code. Please
let me know if this is something you have seen before or if you can help
with this issue!

Thank you,
-Tina